- Product 483576
Yamaha YSL-882O Xeno Series F-Attachment Trombone
Lacquer Yellow Brass Bell
- Write a Review
Designed with the assistance of top professionals, YSL-882O Xeno Series F-Attachment Trombone has won the respect of all. It features a .547" bore, f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sound and response that define excellence.
Designed with the assistance of top professionals, YSL-882O Xeno Series F-Attachment Trombone has won the respect of all. It features a .547" bore, fixed gold brass leadpipe, 8-11/16" one-piece hand hammered bell, yellow brass drawn one-piece outer slide, chrome-plated nickel silver drawn inner slide, open F attachment wrap, and lacquer finish.
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: .547-inch
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Gold Brass
- Bell: 8-11/16-inch One-Piece Hand Hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow or Gold Brass
- Handslide: Standard Weight
- Handslide Material: Yellow Brass Drawn One-Piece Outer Slide; Chrome-Plated Nickel Silver Drawn Inner Slide
- Handslide Crook Material: Yellow Brass
- F Attachment Wrap: Open
- F Attachment Valve: Standard
- Features: Narrow Handslide; Mechanical Valve Linkage
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Peter Sullivan Replica Series
- Shank: Large
If you play it, you'll love it. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.