- 585528 000000000 585528000000000
Lyons Diatonic Alto Metallophone with Mallets
- Write a Review
The Lyons Orff Alto Metallophone is designed with both quality and economy in mind. These instruments begin with solid wood tone boxes, then add hand...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed with both quality and economy in mind.
The Lyons Orff Alto Metallophone is designed with both quality and economy in mind. These instruments begin with solid wood tone boxes, then add hand-tuned aluminum tone bars to combine for rich warm sound. The alto metallophone range is C1 to A2. All Lyons bars are backed by a lifetime tuning warranty. Chromatic add-ons are separate tone boxes with the sharp/flat key to be used with a diatonic unit to have a fully chromatic set. Mallets are included with all diatonic units.
The note range for this instrument is C3 “ A4 and includes Add-on bars F#3, Bb3, and F#4. This allows the key signatures of C, F, and G major to be performed.
- Aluminum tone bars
- Natural finish wood boxes
- Range is C1 to A2.
- Two extra F# and one Bb bars
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.