- 400317 000000000 400317000000000
Sonor Soprano Diatonic Glockenspiel C3-F4
- Write a Review
The Sonor Soprano Diatonic Glockenspiel features a tough plastic resonator box with a soft design shape that really appeals to kids. This SONOR glock...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Built-in holder for mallets and F# and Bb bars.
The Sonor Soprano Diatonic Glockenspiel features a tough plastic resonator box with a soft design shape that really appeals to kids. This SONOR glockenspiel produces a vibrant, bright tone. Special alloy steel bars ring right on pitch. Includes a set of ball-end mallets. 13 bars, key of C, from C3 to F4, plus F#3 and Bb3 bars.
- Unique plastic resonator box
- Soft design shape
- Vibrant, bright tone
- Special alloy steel bars
- Includes mallets
- Mallet holder
- Extra bar holder
An affordable, fun instrument for young students. Order today and increase your classroom's musical appeal.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.