- #J01961 000000000 J01961000000000
Adams Concert Series Orchestra Bells, 2.6 Octaves with Black Case
- Write a Review
The Adams GCO26 Glockenspiel features a 2.6 octave range (F-D), using the same quality 31.5mm satin steel bars as the Artist Series glockenspiel. The...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great marching or concert glockenspiel.
The Adams GCO26 Glockenspiel features a 2.6 octave range (F-D), using the same quality 31.5mm satin steel bars as the Artist Series glockenspiel. The added range makes this glockenspiel highly useful for a wide variety of literature. Adams build quality is evident throughout this instrument. The bells come in a black wooden rail frame, and are accompanied by a wooden, vinyl-covered case with removable lid, offering quick set-up and transport. High quality instrument for committed bands and orchestras.
The Adams GCO26 Orchestra Bells have the tone and sustain you expect from an Adams Glockenspiel in a compact format.
2.6 Octave Range (F-D)
Steel Bars 31.5mm Wide (1.25³)
Black Stained Wooden Rail System
Vinyl Covered Wooden Case
Order now and communicate to the back of the hall or the top of the bleachers,
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.