- Product 466954
Adams XSKV35 / XSKF35 Soloist Series Zelon Xylophone
- Write a Review
f you are looking for a xylophone that looks and sounds like it should cost a fortune but really doesn't, the Soloist Synthetic series xylophone is w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ideal for schools.
f you are looking for a xylophone that looks and sounds like it should cost a fortune but really doesn't, the Soloist Synthetic series xylophone is what you are looking for. It features bars constructed of an extremely durable and warm sounding synthetic material. This is a great option for budget conscience schools looking for an instrument for both concert and marching band use The 3.5 octave Bars are uniform in width but offer the same precise tuning and voicing as the other soloist Series Xylophones. Because they are tuned through the sixth overtone, this instrument offers complete control over all aspects of the sound. Precise tuning and voicing provides for balanced sound through the entire range of the instrument For ease in storage and transport, the resonators and rails fold in half. The Patented Voyager frame system allows effortless adjustment to a wide range of playing heights Mallets are included so that everything you need to get started and protect you investment is at your fingertips.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.