- H98993 000001000 H98993000001000
Aluphone Glennie Concert
- Write a Review
The Aluphone is an astonishingly versatile musical instrument capable of producing sounds normally associated with the vibraphone, the gamelan and th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Elegant concert bells for band, orchestra, jazz groups and more.
The Aluphone is an astonishingly versatile musical instrument capable of producing sounds normally associated with the vibraphone, the gamelan and the Tibetan singing bowl. The Glennie Concert is the full two and a half octave chromatic set of Aluphone Bells mounted on a common rail. The Glennie Concert can be set up with any two cymbal stands (not included) or can be attached to an auxiliary rail with clamps. Damper bar is NOT available with this model. Range: G4 C7. Flexible height and angle adjustment make it perfect for use with other percussive instruments in a multi percussion setup.
Aluphone will not be affected by high temperatures from direct sunlight and are resistant to water, so they are perfect for outdoor use. Aluphone bells are very durable. You can play hard, even with hard brass mallets, without damaging them.
- Resistant to the elements
- Brilliant clear sound
- Adjustable height
Order today and give your band a new sparkle and brilliance.
- Range: G4 - C7
Dimensions: 109,4 x 9,05"
Tuning A = 442
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.