- Product H70618
Majestic FRP Kettle Symphonic Timpano
- Write a Review
Majestic Symphonic Series timpani with fully suspended parabolic fiberglass kettles features a smooth and stable balance-style pedal system that faci...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Provides a bold and focused tone quality.
Majestic Symphonic Series timpani with fully suspended parabolic fiberglass kettles features a smooth and stable balance-style pedal system that facilitates easy, precise tuning adjustments.
All Majestic Symphonic timpani feature tuning gauges, Remo Renaissance heads and full-length, padded drop covers with zippers. The double roller third wheel mechanism is securely and permanently installed under the pedal for easy tranport.
- Includes Majestic full-length padded drop cover with zipper
- Tuning Key
- Fully suspended fiberglass reinforced polyester kettles
- Tuning gauge and Rennaisance heads standard
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.