- 740066 000000000 740066000000000
Majestic MPF02AP Symphonic Series Timpani
- Write a Review
The Majestic MPF02AP Symphonic Series Timpani Set includes 26" and 29" kettles with bowls made of smooth parabolic fiberglass with steel bearing edge...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Resonant and clear at extreme dynamics
The Majestic MPF02AP Symphonic Series Timpani Set includes 26" and 29" kettles with bowls made of smooth parabolic fiberglass with steel bearing edges. Majestic's popular Symphonic Series timpani feature a rugged cast aluminum frame equipped with an easy-to-use balance style pedal, known for its accurate stability and distinctively light, smooth action. They also have a built-in third wheel under the pedal for easy, stable movement. Comes complete with full-length zippered, padded covers.
Model: MPF02AP (set of two)
Sizes: 26" and 29"
Kettle: parabolic fiberglass with steel bearing edge
Frame: cast aluminum
Pedal: balance style
Tuning gauge: standard
Heads: Remo Renaissance
Order this start-up timpani set today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.