- 500858 000000000 500858000000000
Majestic PR04AH Prophonic Series Hammered Timpani Set
- Write a Review
The Majestic PR04AH Prophonic Series Timpani Set includes 23", 26", 29", and 32" cambered hammered copper kettles.Until now timpani players had to ch...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Finally a transportable timpani with professional sound qualities.
The Majestic PR04AH Prophonic Series Timpani Set includes 23", 26", 29", and 32" cambered hammered copper kettles.
Until now timpani players had to choose between either collapsible timpani without a professional sound or professional sounding timpani without the possibility of easy transport. All of the folding timpani on the market had their complete tension mechanisms inside the kettles. The newly invented and patented Prophonic timpani have finally solved the challenge of a fully suspended and free sounding timpani kettle.
The Prophonic combines the superior sound quality of the Symphonic Grand series with the easy transportability of the Harmonic series. In fact, the legs around the kettle protect the copper from damage and denting. The deep cambered copper kettle is made out of a single copper sheet, from bottom to rim. The kettle is fully suspended because there is no tuning mechanism inside, no steel rims on top and no tension blocks mounted. The result is the best possible sound characteristics.
Majestic Prophonic timpani are easy to travel with - 4 pieces can be moved in a larger vehicle and 2 pieces will fit inside the smallest car. They are also much easier to store because they need far less space than traditional timpani.
The kettle is deep drawn from a single copper sheet in deep cambered form for optimal resonance and sustain. Available in the full range of sizes: 20", 23", 26", 29" and 32" with a choice between hammered or glossy polished finish. Aluminum kettles are also available in the same deep cambered form as an economical alternative to copper and are finished in an attractive copper colour.
The pedal has a balance system with smooth action at any setting. Pedals on the back leg and both front legs are fully collapsible. A hand fine tuner is also available at an extra charge.
All Majestic timpani are fitted with an extremely accurate, easily adjustable and eye-pleasing tuning gauge.
Ranges And Sizes
The Majestic Prophonic timpani all have a range of almost 1 octave and come in the following sizes: 20", 23", 26", 29" and 32". All Majestic timpani can be ordered in either American or German set up. Tuning gauges will be placed accordingly.
Prophonics come standard with Remo Renaissance heads.
- Professional transportable timpani
- Balance style pedal system
- Cast aluminum suspension frames
- Unfolds in less than 15 seconds
- Handle for foldable front leg
- One piece copper bowl in deep cambered shape, including bearing edge
- tuning gauge
- Up to 1 octave range
- Remo Renaissance heads
- All timpani include tuning key
- 26" model includes mallet holder with mallets
- 32" model includes mallets
- Hammered polished finish
- All timpani include covers
Order a timpani set that has it all!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.