- Product J02788
Malletech Widebar Soloist Xylophone
- Write a Review
The Malletech XBA 4.0 Bob Becker Soloist Xylophone is an updated version of the "Artist Special.". The XBA 4.0 has been designed with the professiona...Read More
The Malletech XBA 4.0 Bob Becker Soloist Xylophone is an updated version of the "Artist Special.". The XBA 4.0 has been designed with the professional in mind and features extra wide, round end rosewood bars and tunable brass resonators.
Players will appreciate that the solid oak honey finsh frame's easy setup and break down. The adjustable height frame will make the instrument comfortable to play in any number situations.
Beautiful new design.
- Easy to set up and break down
- Light weight
- Thrilling, clear sound
- Different tunings
Order soon to improve your sound and increase your mobility.
Widebar Soloist Xylophone
- Bars - Graduated from 1-5/8" wide x 1" thick to 2-1/2" wide by 1" thick
- Range - 4 octaves, 49 notes, C-C
- Pitch - A=442 standard, other tuning options available
- Height - 34-5/8" to top of naturals, 36" overall; adjustable up to 8" higher
- Width - 34" low end, 14" high end
- Length - 78 1/8"
- Weight - approximately 138 pounds
- End boards - 1-3/4" thick solid oak and 1-1/4" brass tubes
- Bar rails - 3/4" thick by 3" high solid oak
- Bracing - 1/4" thick solid brass
- Hardware - Stainless steel bar posts and fasteners
- Resonators - Brass tubes ranging from 1-1/4" diameter to 2-3/4" diameter
- Finish - Honey Oak stain is standard, other finishes available at extra charge
- Keyboard - Select Honduran rosewood, air-dried for a minimum of 5 years, then kiln-dried.