- Product 584471
Meinl Symphonic Medium Cymbal Pair
- Write a Review
The Meinl Symphonic Medium Cymbal Pair are all-purpose cymbals with a balanced combination of overtones for a full-bodied sound and a wide spread. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hand hammered cymbals with loud projection and a sparkling sustain.
The Meinl Symphonic Medium Cymbal Pair are all-purpose cymbals with a balanced combination of overtones for a full-bodied sound and a wide spread. They have a solid attack with a loud projection and a sparkling sustain. Available in three sizes.
Entirely hand hammered from premium B20 bronze in Meinl's Turkish cymbal smithy, these masterpieces satisfy the highest sonic requirements of orchestral music.
Medium weight symphonic cymbal pair
Made from B20 bronze
Suitable for a wide range of musical settings
A great addition to any symphonic percussionist's collection.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.