- 471238 000000000 471238000000000
Musser M245 Deluxe Studio Grand Rosewood Marimba
- Write a Review
The M245 Deluxe Studio Grand is ideal for the marimba student who requires rosewood bars for performance. With a note range of A2 to C7, this 4.3-oct...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Amazing quality and sound.
The M245 Deluxe Studio Grand is ideal for the marimba student who requires rosewood bars for performance. With a note range of A2 to C7, this 4.3-octave marimba is pitched to A-442. The resonators are made of high-grade light aluminum tubing, with silver vein powder coating for scratch-resistant durability. The frame is made of wood and securely braced for stability. For ease in transportation, the frame and resonators are hinged to fold in half. The Concert Grand is a classic marimba that has become a favorite of symphonies and universities. Rosewood bars are triple-tuned and suspended to assure distortion-free performance. Arched resonators are drawn seamless aluminum and finished with a gold powder coat, for a rich look and sound.
- Octave Range: 4.3 Octaves
- Note Range: A2-C7
- Standard Tuning: A=442
- Bar Material: Rosewood
- Bar Graduation: Wide Graduated
- Resonators: Aluminum
- Resonator Shape: Straight
- Resonator Finish: Silver Vein Powder Coat
- Frame Style: Wood Open End
- Frame Finish: Black Plextone
- Shallow Drop Covers: Standard
Experience the stunning sound of the M245. Order today.
- Low End Width: 32"
- High End Width: 15"
- Length: 81.5"
- Height: 35"
- Weight: 165 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.