- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian AAX New Symphonic Medium Heavy Cymbal Pair
- Write a Review
- Product 470534
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Precise. AAX delivers pure, bright shimmering tones. Like stainless steel, AAX is cool, modern, and extremely efficient. With its streamlined design ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
AAX delivers pure, bright shimmering tones. Like stainless steel, AAX is cool, modern, and extremely efficient. With its streamlined design and sound-shaping Auto-Focus Response feature, AAX is the ultimate breakthrough in modern cymbal making. Tap with your finger or thrash with a stick, Auto-Focus Response maximizes sensitivity, equalizes high & low pitch levels, and purifies sounds by filtering out conflicting overtones. AAX sounds are pure and accurate. Ideal in the studio, ideal onstage. AAX delivers the freedom to sound great in any music.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.