- H91361 000000000 H91361000000000
Yamaha DG1590AS70 Bells with Stand
- Write a Review
The exclusive tuning method of the Yamaha DG1590 Bells ensures true pitch, full sound and is consistent with traditional Deagan tone. Computer-contro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pro-quality bells with carefully hand-tuned bars for maximum brightness and sustain.
The exclusive tuning method of the Yamaha DG1590 Bells ensures true pitch, full sound and is consistent with traditional Deagan tone. Computer-controlled tempering process assures uniform hardness of each bar to promote consistent, pure tone. Steel tone bars provide bright, full sound.
A single recessed pin bar mounting enhances resonance and increases playing area. 3/8" thick tone bars provide very full tone with superior sustain. Nodal point felt positioning allows maximum bar resonance. Nodal point cord positioning further increases resonance by reducing bar contact to felt.
Full size, built-in case with removable lid makes transport easy and serves as sounding board for bells.
- Deep frame and case provide a resonating chamber
- Computer-controlled tempering process assures uniform hardness of each bar to promote consistent, pure tone and feel
- Full F57-C88 range satisfies more repertoire requirements
- 3/8" thick tone bars deliver very full tone with superior sustain
- High carbon steel materials treated with a special tempering process create a pure, bright tone
- 1 1/8 " x ¼" non-graduated bars reduce weight and cost
- Nodal point felt positioning allows maximum bar resonance
- Nodal point support string with single pin bar mounting increases sustain and maximizes resonance
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.