- 360849 000000000 360849000000000
Yamaha YX-500F 3-1/2 Octave Professional Acoustalon Xylophone With Cover
- Write a Review
This Yamaha YX-500F 3-1/2 Octave Professional Acoustalon Xylophone offers schools, ensembles, and professionals a great option for any performance si...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A high-end xylophone for the most discerning players.
This Yamaha YX-500F 3-1/2 Octave Professional Acoustalon Xylophone offers schools, ensembles, and professionals a great option for any performance situation. It comes with durable Acoustalon bars and a sturdy concert frame that is height-adjustable via gas shocks, making it easy for you to make adjustments quickly and easily. Featuring two-position resonator slots and graduated bars, you will experience amazingly consistent tone across all octaves of this fine piece of craftsmanship. Its uniform bar size gives you the ability to swap out a second set of bars for practice or a specific performance setting.
- Weight: 156lb.
- YX500FC: 84 lbs
- Dimensions: 54-3/8" x 29-1/2" x 31-1/2" - 37-3/8"
- Bar Material
- YX500FC: Acoustalon
- Bar Graduation: Non-graduated 1-5/8"
- Range: F45-C88
- Gas-shock height adjustment
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.