- #J14559 000001000 J14559000001000
Zildjian K Symphonic Orchestral Crash Cymbal Pair
- Write a Review
Designed in conjunction with Marc Damoulakis of the Cleveland Orchestra, the K Symphonic cymbals from Zildjian feature a unique cluster hammering pro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The new K Symponic line of Zildjian cymbals.
Designed in conjunction with Marc Damoulakis of the Cleveland Orchestra, the K Symphonic cymbals from Zildjian feature a unique cluster hammering process that opens up the sound giving them an aged feel that is effortless to play. The cymbals have a consistent sound color throughout all dynamic levels and a well balanced attack and sustain.
The K Symphonic cymbals are priced and pitched between the Classic Orchestral Series and the K Constantinople Series, giving them a mid-range core sound that can cut through any ensemble. The K Symphonic Lights are a lighter cymbal and this model offers a traditional finish. The pair of cymbals offers a large bell profile and produces a dark tone with a simmering, long sustain.
Straps and pads are not included.
Experience the simplicity of the K Symphonic sound. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.