- 275127 000000000 275127000000000
Audio-Technica U841A UniPoint Omnidirectional Condenser Boundary Microphone
- Write a Review
The Audio Technica U841A UniPoint Boundary Microphone delivers exceptionally intelligible audio reproduction in a super-compact, low-profile design. ...Read More
Designed for studio and stage use.
The Audio Technica U841A UniPoint Boundary Microphone delivers exceptionally intelligible audio reproduction in a super-compact, low-profile design. Equipped with UniGuard RFI-shielding technology, this omnidirectional condenser boundary mic is designed for clear, highly intelligible sound reinforcement, professional recording, television and conferencing in surface-mount applications. The U841A flat mic has a 360 pickup angle and operates on battery or phantom power.
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, conferencing and other demanding sound pickup situations
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Small-diameter UniPoint capsule near boundary eliminates phase distortion and delivers clear, high-output performance
- Heavy die-cast case and silicon foam bottom pad minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance black finish for minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
U841A UniPoint Omnidirectional Condenser Boundary Microphone
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional in hemisphere above mounting surface
Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
Low Frequency Roll-off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
Open Circuit Sensitivity: Phantom ”39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa; Battery ”40 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: Phantom 200 ohms; Battery 270
Maximum Input Sound Level: Phantom 132 dB, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; Battery 122 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic Range (Typical): Phantom 111 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL; Battery 101 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 73 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
Weight (microphone): 2.8 oz (78 g)
Weight (Power Module): 4.9 oz. (139 g)
Dimensions (Microphone): 2.56"diameter x 0.59 height, (65.0 mm diameter x 15.1 mm height)
Dimensions Power Module (H x W x D): 3.31" x 2.48" x 0.87", (84.0 mm x 63.0 mm x 22.0 mm)
Output Connector: 3-pin XLRM-type on cable
Cable: 25' (7.6 m) long, permanently attached
Accessories Furnished: AT8531 power module; battery; soft protective pouch