The CROWN MB 3 supercardioid microphone offers a wide range of features and flexibility. The miniature, low-profile design virtually disappear when installed, yet provides the same great sound as the highly-acclaimed CROWN PCC microphone series. Best of all, the CROWN MB Series provides substantial savings compared to traditional microphones.
The CROWN MB 3 is a miniature boundary microphone for multi-miking applications such as teleconferencing, distance learning, boardrooms, courtrooms, and security applications. This low-profile, circular mic permanently installs into a hole drilled in a table, lectern, or ceiling. Thanks to its supercardioid pickup pattern, the CROWN MB 3 greatly reduces ambient noise and pickup of room reverberation. The result is a clearer, more intelligible sound. On the bottom of the mic is a tubular power module with a 3-pin XLR-type output connector. It is powered by 12-48V phantom power, and has a low-impedance balanced mic-level output.
A small sized boundary mic with a big sound.
- Supercardioid polar pattern for extended reach and clarity
- CROWN PCC technologie (phase coherent cardioid) for clear and natural sound
- Miniature design, virtually disappears when installed
- LED indicator illuminates when mic is active
- Mounts easily into tabletops, walls and ceilings
- Houses of worship
- Fixed installed systems
Order a discreet mic at a great price today!
MB3 Mini Boundary Mic
- Polar pattern: supercardioid
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 22 mV/Pa (-33 dBV)
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 22 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio: 72 dB (A-weighted)
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: satin black
- Dimensions: ø 2.74 cm x 8.4 cm (ø 0.974 x 3.324 in.)
- Net weight: 78 g (2.7 oz.)
- ROHS: OK