- J13000 000000000 J13000000000000
FOCAL Spirit One S Headphones
- Write a Review
Spirit One S is the fourth pair of headphones developed by Focal's R&D team in France. It takes full advantage of Focal's latest advances and exp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Superior listening headphones with prominent bass response.
Spirit One S is the fourth pair of headphones developed by Focal's R&D team in France. It takes full advantage of Focal's latest advances and expertise.
Spirit One S is designed with portability in mind. Its frequency response has been improved in the bass to provide a perfect equilibrium of tonal balance in noisy environments. Rich mid-treble, spatialization, exceptional acoustic definition and high dynamic are here for the taking thanks to drivers that have a large diaphragm while remaining light and comfortable.
The large circumaural ear cups and soft ear cushions ensure perfect insulation. Mechanics of the structure combine comfort, lightness and robustness, key points for portable headphones to ensure listening pleasure without limits.
Portable, light, comfortable with excellent insulation, the Spirit One S additionally features an in-line controller and built-in microphone, compatible with all Smartphones. Comes with a rigid carrying case and a soft carrying bag.
Ear coupling: Over-ear (circumaural)
Primary application: General listening
Secondary application: Studio monitor
Operating principle: Closed
Frequency response (TX): 5Hz - 22kHz
SPL: 104 dB
Driver diameter: 40mm
THD: < .3 %
Noise cancelling: No
Weight: 0.6 lb.
Connector: 3.5mm w/adaptor
Built-in mic: Yes
Order today and enjoy your music with remarkable comfort and incredible audio quality.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.