- Write a Review
The DV Mark Guitar Tube Marker distortion pedal supplies natural, amp-like distortion, from sweet overdrive to exciting, crunchy distorted tones. Its versatility makes it useful for any style of music. It always honors your guitar's voice, providing very dynamic, touch-sensitive response and a large output range. Like all DV Mark pedals, the Guitar Tube Marker features true-bypass switching. Drive, Level, and Tone controls provide effective shaping that lets you find the perfect tone for your rig.
Tube amp-like sound, exciting distortions, and simple controls.
- Natural, tube amp-like distortion
- Touch-sensitive response
- Drive, Level, Tone controls
Killer distortion with simple, effective controls. Order now!
Guitar Tube Marker Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
- Input Impedance: 1.5 Mohm / 6 Vpp
- Drive: +47dB (maximum gain)
- Tone: from 200 Hz to 2.5 Khz
- Level Output: 0 to Max
- Output Impedance: 100 ohm / 6 Vpp
- DC input: +9/+12VDC or standard 9-volt battery
- Dimensions: 6.7” x 5.7” x 2.4”
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.