- H89071 000001000 H89071000001000
Aquarian inHead Snare Drumhead
- Write a Review
The inHEAD acoustic/electronic hybrid drumhead by Aquarian delivers the best of both worlds: great sounding acoustic drums and the power and control ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A refined drumhead to help convert any acoustic kit into an electro-acoustic hybrid.
The inHEAD acoustic/electronic hybrid drumhead by Aquarian delivers the best of both worlds: great sounding acoustic drums and the power and control that comes with the hi-performance FSR triggering of electronic drum sound modules. The secret to accurate acoustic snare drum triggering is IN this 14" electro-acoustic drumhead. The innovative, patent pending FSR inHEAD technology allows the drum and head to vibrate naturally to produce a full and resonant acoustic snare drum sound while electronically sensing even the lightest stroke of a drumstick.
FSR stand for "Force Sensing Resistor". FSR is a type of electrical circuit that responds to pressure or touch. The inHEAD imbeds this technology into a multi-ply head that is activated when pressure is applied to the actual drumhead surface. When struck by a drumstick, the durable top ply of the head presses on the reinforced bottom ply, completing the circuit and sending out an accurate and dynamic triggered impulse.
Unlike conventional drum triggers that only react to vibration and that are susceptible to sympathetic miss-firing, the inHEAD will only trigger when it senses it is being touched or played on by drumsticks, mallets, brushes or fingers. Aquarian calls it "Force Sensing Response" and it is only available in the Aquarian Electro-Acoustic inHEAD drum products.
- Great studio sounding acoustic 3 Ply drumhead
- Advanced FSR technology embedded in the head
- Finger Tip Sensitivity
- Wide Dynamic range
Aquarian brings drums from the depths to the surface. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.