- J34039 000000000 J34039000000000
DW Design Series Pancake Drum
- Write a Review
Crafted from North American maple, DW's Design Series™ "Pancake" Gong Drum was created with the help of Italian drummer Marco Iannetta to mimic the t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A low-mass, high-volume gong drum from the masters at DW.
Crafted from North American maple, DW's Design Series™ "Pancake" Gong Drum was created with the help of Italian drummer Marco Iannetta to mimic the tonal characteristics of full-sized gong drums, yet they can pack up in seconds.
Mounted from a single TB12 tom bracket and fitted with signature Design Series™ mini lugs, this single-headed, 20" diameter (2-1/2" depth) drum packs plenty of punch. And finished in matte black, this drum will blend right into a tight or broad setup.
100% North American maple shell Design Series™ mini lugs TB12 tom bracket 20" x 2-1/2"
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.