- 713069 000000000 713069000000000
Gon Bops Marimbula
- Write a Review
This Marimbula is a traditional Afro-Cuban hand percussion instrument developed over 100 years ago in the Caribbean-although its roots can be traced ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Made in Peru from beautiful mohena wood, the Gon Bops marimbula looks as beautiful as it sounds.
This Marimbula is a traditional Afro-Cuban hand percussion instrument developed over 100 years ago in the Caribbean-although its roots can be traced back to Africa. The tunable metal keys are played with the hands or mallets to create resonant, bass kalimba-type sounds. The marimbula's deep, mellow tones are often used as a substitute for a bass in acoustic ensembles.
- Deep, mellow tones
- Marimbula constructed from Peruvian mohena
Played with the hands or mallets for deep, bass marimba- and kalimba-like sounds.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.