- Product 581486
LP 45th Anniversary Conga
- Write a Review
The limited edition LP 45th Anniversary Congas are easy to spot. Start with the unique 45th anniversary engraving, applied to a specially contoured 3...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
These drums exudes richness.
The limited edition LP 45th Anniversary Congas are easy to spot. Start with the unique 45th anniversary engraving, applied to a specially contoured 30" tall kiln-dried ash wood conga shell that fairly beams with pride of place. LP applies a thin layer of reinforcing fiberglass to the upper quadrant of the inner shell. It provides solidity and also tightens upper harmonics, rather like a reinforcement hoop on a vintage drumset tom.
The LP Comfort Curve II extended-collar rim (and other hardware) is made of brushed nickel. It diffuses stage lights almost as if it were silver or vintage pewter. Slap the hand-selected rawhide drumhead and allow this conga to resonate.
The 45th Anniversary Conga's tuning lugs are heavy-duty 3/8" diameter, along with premium heavy-duty LP Heart Side Plates. Of course, no LP conga would be complete without ProCare Integrated Shell Protectors to prevent marring of adjacent drums. As is LP's custom, an accessory pouch houses an included wrench and LP Lug Lube.
- Specially contoured 30" tall kiln-dried ash wood shell
- Reinforcing fiberglass on the upper quadrant of the inner shell
- Comfort Curve II Extended-Collar rims
- Hand-selected rawhide head
- Brushed-nickel hardware
- Saphire Blue finish with a white 45th anniversary engraving
- Heavy-duty 3/8" diameter tuning lugs
- Premium heavy-duty LP Heart Side Plates
- ProCare Integrated Shell Protectors
- Accessory pouch houses an included wrench and LP Lug Lube