- J50185 000000000 J50185000000000
LP Arena 14 in. and 16 in. Fausto Cuevas III Signature Timbales
- Write a Review
Latin Percussion worked with Fausto Cuevas III to develop this original set of road-ready timbales. A 14 in. Macho and 16 in. Hembra gives you a huge...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A pair of timbales with an impressive spectrum of highs and lows.
Latin Percussion worked with Fausto Cuevas III to develop this original set of road-ready timbales. A 14 in. Macho and 16 in. Hembra gives you a huge spectrum on highs and lows, and the 5-lug brass shells provide enhanced clearance for playing cascara.
- 14 in. and 16 x 6-1/2 in. deep shells
- 5-lugs allow for enhanced cascara playing area
- Brass shells with a black nickel-plated finish
- Heavy-duty, fully height-adjustable stand with an anti-rattle sleeve an a die-cast geared tilter
- Includes cowbell bracket, timbale sticks and tuning wrench
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.