- 583144 000153010 583144000153010
LP Aspire Conga
10 in. Quinto Natural
- Write a Review
This 28" tall LP quinto drum has a 10" diameter and is crafted from kiln-dried, environmentally friendly Siam oak. It features black, powder-coated L...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An affordable choice for beginning conga players.
This 28" tall LP quinto drum has a 10" diameter and is crafted from kiln-dried, environmentally friendly Siam oak. It features black, powder-coated LP Aspire side plates, 9/32"-diameter tuning lugs, and natural rawhide-tucked heads. LP's EZ Curve Rims have improved strength, a unique skin wire channel, and a curved surface that is easy on the hands. Tuning wrench included.
- 28" tall
- Siam oak shell
- Black, powder coated LP Aspire side plates
- 9/32"-diameter tuning lugs
- EZ Curve Rims
- Natural rawhide-tucked heads
- Tuning wrench included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.