- 440450 000000000 440450000000000
LP Generation II Bongos
- Write a Review
LP Generation II Bongo Drums are constructed of kiln dried, Siam Oak, and fitted with hand-selected natural rawhide heads. Their pronounced shell con...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic LP bongos that radiate Latin soul.
LP Generation II Bongo Drums are constructed of kiln dried, Siam Oak, and fitted with hand-selected natural rawhide heads. Their pronounced shell contour helps to create crisp, distinct high tones. They feature a specially designed steel backing plate and plated cast aluminum bottoms that help to prevent cracks from occurring in the shell. The bongos also feature LP's Comfort Curve II rims, which provide a more comfortable playing surface so you can play for longer periods of time. Its 5„16" diameter tuning lugs have been carefully formed to hug the shell making them as comfortable for playing as possible.
Constructed of kiln dried Siam Oak
Hand-selected rawhide heads
Pronounced shell contour
Specially designed steel backing plate
LP Comfort Curve II Rims
5„16" diameter tuning lugs
Plated, cast aluminum bottoms
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.