- J05370 000001000 J05370000001000
LP Original 1964 Bongos
- Write a Review
LP has re-introduced the very first instrument ever produced by founder - Martin Cohen. In 1964, Martin Cohen set out to build his first set of wood ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Bongos representing the genesis of LP.
LP has re-introduced the very first instrument ever produced by founder - Martin Cohen. In 1964, Martin Cohen set out to build his first set of wood bongos, based on the desired specifications of the local musicians. It was from there that LP was born.
These throwback bongos feature satin-finished mahogany shells that are fitted with chrome rims and hardware. These bongos appeal to the retro senses with original 1964 printed head graphics and badge.
- Mahogany shells
- Traditional chrome-plated rims and hardware
- Natural rawhide heads
- 1964 printed head graphics and badge
Original 1964 Bongos
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.