- J04244 000000000 J04244000000000
Mapex Armory Series Dillinger Snare Drum 14 x 5.5
- Write a Review
The Mapex Armory Dillinger Snare is dying to be your go-to maple backbeat. Open with the flick of a finger, the 8-ply maple shell of this drum opens ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Built to withstand the most intense of musical assaults.
The Mapex Armory Dillinger Snare is dying to be your go-to maple backbeat. Open with the flick of a finger, the 8-ply maple shell of this drum opens up with just a flick of the wrist and produces a balanced, bright tone.
The SONIClear bearing edge (standard on all Armory wood shells) allows all drumheads to sit flat and tune effortlessly and respond with a stronger fundamental pitch. Precision-tooled solid steel Armory Tube Lugs deliver greater tuning accuracy and shell stability while giving the drum an elegant, modern appearance.
- 8-ply Maple shell
- SONIClear bearing edge
- Piston strainer with vertical throw-off
- Armory tube lugs
- Hammered black chrome finish
As systematic, predictable and lethal as Dillinger ever was. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.