- J48179 000000000 J48179000000000
Meinl Byzance Dark Cymbal Set with FREE 16 in. Vintage Trash Crash
- Write a Review
Byzance Dark cymbals are hand hammered into shape by Meinl cymbal artisans in Turkey using B20 bronze alloy. Their tone is dark and so is their oven-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A complete pack of Byzance Dark cymbals, that offer a unique look and sound.
- Byzance Dark Set
Byzance Dark cymbals are hand hammered into shape by Meinl cymbal artisans in Turkey using B20 bronze alloy. Their tone is dark and so is their oven-blackened look, delivering well-defined stick definition with an earthy growl.
This set includes a 14 in. Dark Hi Hat pair, an 18 in. Dark Crash, a 20 in. Dark Ride, plus a FREE 16 in. Byzance Vintage Sand Series Trash Crash. The unique sonic qualities of this set are ideal for music where dark tone and articulation are at the top of the 'must have' list. Byzance Dark cymbals have untreated surfaces on both sides and extensive hammering to produce shadowy and intense sounds.
For a different flavor to the mix of this set up, dig in with the FREE 16 in. trash crash. Part of the Byzance Vintage line, this cymbal has a sand blasted surface to bring out a warm, dry, and vintage tone with a super smooth wash. It cuts with clarity and delivers a super human buttery wash.
Together with the dark finishes, this hand hammered set of Byzance cymbals are sure to stay on your kit as your tastes and styles evolve with time.
- Quantity: Set
- Type: Hi-Hats/Crash/Ride/Effects
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Partial
- Cymbal Weight: Medium Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Multiple
- Country of Origin: Turkey
- Added Value: Free Crash
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.