- #449834 000092000 449834000092000
Meinl Byzance Jazz Medium Thin Ride Traditional Cymbal
- Write a Review
The Meinl Byzance cymbal produces a low-pitched sound, yet with very nice washy overtones. Warm and full-bodied stick response with a soft buttery fe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A distinctive voice for be-bop and beyond.
The Meinl Byzance cymbal produces a low-pitched sound, yet with very nice washy overtones. Warm and full-bodied stick response with a soft buttery feel. Huge spread with a long sustain.
The Byzance Jazz Series from Meinl are authentic jazz cymbals handmade in Turkey from B20 bronze alloy. The sound is not too loud or too bright, but just what you need for traditional jazz.
- B20 bronze alloy
- Hand hammered into shape
- Utmost in musicality
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Meinl Byzance Jazz Medium Thin Ride Traditional Cymbal:
LOVE this cymbal. I switch out between VF 8D's (something with an 8 in it) and Peter Erskin sticks and with little sticks like that, the stick definition that you get, along with the response is beautiful. There's also a very nice wash to it as well that lingers in the background. Very subtle, and the bell sounds mellow, which is usually what i'd just prefer. Hate the sound of rides with brutal bells. Only thing is you cant crash this, but if you hit the bow of the ride harder than you would normally, you can some awesome wash going that fills the air.