- #580707 000785010 580707000785010
Meinl Free Ride Series FWB400 Wood Bongos
8.5 x 7 in. Natural
- Write a Review
The Meinl FWB400 Wood Bongos from the Free Ride Series are the preferred bongo drums of many top percussionists. Exceptional sound qualities and look...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Exceptional sound qualities and looks make it an ideal set of bongos for the working musician.
The Meinl FWB400 Wood Bongos from the Free Ride Series are the preferred bongo drums of many top percussionists. Exceptional sound qualities and looks make them ideal for the working musician. The patented Meinl Free Ride System allows freely resonating bongo shells, for full rich tones.
- 7" & 8-1/2"
- Rubber Wood
- Free Ride Suspension System (patented)
- Chrome-plated hardware
- True Skin Cow Heads
- 8mm strong tuning lugs
- 3mm rounded SSR-Rims
- Resonance Shaping Area
- Hi-gloss finish
- Accessory pouch
- L-shaped tuning key
Experience Meinl's passion for details with this set of bongos. Call or click today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.