- 584872 000421058 584872000421058
Meinl Free Ride Series High Gloss Wood Bongos
Brown Burl 7 in. and 8-1/2 in.
- Write a Review
Meinl Free Ride Series Wood Bongos are perfect for ambitious beginners as well as for those looking for an affordable second bongo set. Professional ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Class up the joint with these quality wood bongos.
Meinl Free Ride Series Wood Bongos are perfect for ambitious beginners as well as for those looking for an affordable second bongo set. Professional features that are outstanding at this price include: Meinl's Free Ride Suspension System, black powder coated hardware, hand selected buffalo heads, 8mm strong tuning lugs, and 2.5mm rounded SSR-Rims.
Meinl includes an accessory pouch, an L-shaped tuning key, and Tune Up Oil with the Free Ride wood bongo set.
- Shell sizes: 6-3/4" Macho and 8" Hembra
- Rubberwood shell
- Free Ride Suspension
- Black powder coated hardware
- Hand selected buffalo heads
- 8mm strong tuning lugs
- 2.5mm rounded SSR-Rims
- Includes accessory pouch, L-shaped tuning key, and Tune Up Oil
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.