- H95785 000001001 H95785000001001
Meinl Free Ride Series Matte Wood Bongos
Antique Tobacco Burst 6.75 & 8 in.
- Write a Review
The MEINL FWB190 Free Ride Series Wood Bongos are perfect for the ambitious beginner and for those who are looking for an affordable second set that ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Affordable second set of bongos, with an antique finish.
The MEINL FWB190 Free Ride Series Wood Bongos are perfect for the ambitious beginner and for those who are looking for an affordable second set that has outstanding professional features in this price range. The Free Ride System allows the shells to project more sound. ï»¿
- MEINL Free Ride Suspension System (patented in Germany)
- Black powder coated hardware
- Hand selected buffalo heads
- 8 mm strong tuning lugs
- 2.5 mm rounded SSR-Rims
Free Ride Series Matte Wood Bongos
L-shaped tuning key
Tune Up Oil
6 3/4" & 8"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.