- H81317 000001001 H81317000001001
Meinl Headliner Traditional Designer Series Wood Bongos
Walnut Brown 6.75 in. x 8 in.
- Write a Review
These Meinl Headliner Designer Series Bongos offer authentic sounds at a great price. Sporting a walnut brown color with an understated matte finish,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A pair of dry-toned, resonant and durable bongos with classic features.
These Meinl Headliner Designer Series Bongos offer authentic sounds at a great price. Sporting a walnut brown color with an understated matte finish, these bongos are constructed in the traditional style, with a solid woodblock connection, robust steel tension rods and hand-selected buffalo heads.
- Black powder-coated hardware
- Hand-selected buffalo heads
- 5mm strong TTR-rims
In this case, designer means fat; tones and style, that is. Order today!
- Head sizes: 6 3/4" Macho & 8" Hembra
- Rubber Wood (Hevea brasiliensis Muell. -Arg)
- Walnut Brown
- Matte finish
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.