- #J50021 000001000 J50021000001000
Meinl Large Artisan Edition Tongo Carved Mahogany Mali-Weave Djembe
- Write a Review
Expertly carved from a single piece of mahogany, this decorative djembe from Meinl is a unique work of art that also delivers impressive sound.  ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quality workmanship sets this djembe apart from the competition.
Expertly carved from a single piece of mahogany, this decorative djembe from Meinl is a unique work of art that also delivers impressive sound. The eye-catching Artisan Edition Tongo Carved Djembe with colored ornamental carving and colorful rope wrapping that will compliment any stage or studio decor. Thanks to its hand-selected goat skin head this djembe produces deep, sublime bass tones and cutting slaps. The head is tuned with pre-stretched HTP nylon rope using the Mali-Weave tuning system. A heavy-duty rubber bottom prevents scratching.
- Exquisite hand-carved wooden shell Made from a single piece of mahogany
- Carving is decorated with colored painting
- Wrapped with colorful rope that compliments painted carving
- Hand-selected goat skin head
- Tuned with pre-stretched HTP nylon rope using Mali-Weave tuning system
- Heavy duty rubber bottom prevents scratching
Order now for timeless artisanal style and quality sound.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.