- 580733 000016000 580733000016000
Meinl MB10 Fat Hat Hi-Hat Cymbals
- Write a Review
The Meinl MB10 Fat Hat cymbals are oversized hi-hats that provide more volume and full-bodied response than standard hi-hats. They are 16" and featur...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Bigger sound, looks, and response, than your average hats.
The Meinl MB10 Fat Hat cymbals are oversized hi-hats that provide more volume and full-bodied response than standard hi-hats. They are 16" and feature special hammering and air-lock-elimination, which offers a low pitched, dark sound.
The MB10 Fat Hats are made out of B10 bronze alloy. The fundamental sonic characteristic of this alloy is responsible for an extremely modern and sophisticated sound. An extensively lathed and highly polished cymbal surface results in a modern look and plenty of attitude.
- B10 Bronze Alloy
- Innovative concept
- High-tech computerized hammering
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.