- Product J41385
Meinl Mechanically Tuned Djembe with Synthetic Shell and Goat Skin Head
14 in. Pharaoh's Script
- Write a Review
Meinl's Mechanical-Tuned Travel Series Djembes are ultra-lightweight drums that are great for professionals as well as recreational players. These pa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A synthetic-shelled, travel-sized djembe with a mechanical tuning system.
Meinl's Mechanical-Tuned Travel Series Djembes are ultra-lightweight drums that are great for professionals as well as recreational players. These patented djembes are 20% lighter than our fiberglass models which makes them easy to carry. The combination of a synthetic head and shell holds these drums up against changes in weather while producing sharp slaps and deep bass tones, making them perfect for outdoor use.
Utilize the mechanical tuning system to easily alter the pitch, even while playing.
- 100% synthetic head and shell
- Quick and easy mechanical tuning system
- Protective, non-slip rubber bottom
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.