- #J16237 000003000 J16237000003000
Meinl Mini Cajon with Birch Body
- Write a Review
With all the features of a full-size cajon, Mini-Cajons from Meinl Percussion are fun to play and easy to carry around. The Mini-Cajon is fun to play...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A mini cajon with all the features of a full-size cajon.
With all the features of a full-size cajon, Mini-Cajons from Meinl Percussion are fun to play and easy to carry around. The Mini-Cajon is fun to play and will look great on your desk or coffee table with an almond birch body and natural birch frontplate. At 14cm tall, this miniature versions are about 1/6 the size of a normal cajon. They are made of birch wood that is known for its excellent musical tone (made famous in drum set shell construction).
The extra-thin frontplate is responsive to the lightest finger rolls. Enjoy spontaneous jam sessions at home or at work.
- Natural birch frontplate
- Birch resonating body
- Matte finish
- Sturdy rubber feet
Call or click to order today!
Mini Cajon with Birch Body
- Dimensions: 5-3/4" x 8-3/4" x 5-3/4"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.