- #H95768 000001001 H95768000001001
Meinl Radial 5-Ply Wood Construction Bongos
Black Maple Burst 6.75 & 8 in.
- Write a Review
MEINL's new Radial Ply Construction was adopted from traditional drum-set shell building techniques. It uses several thin layers of wood being formed...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Bongos built with traditional drum-set shell building techniques.
MEINL's new Radial Ply Construction was adopted from traditional drum-set shell building techniques. It uses several thin layers of wood being formed together to make a super strong shell that is lighter and more resonant. Add to that Meinl's patented Free Ride system that allows the bongos to be joined with no holes drilled in the shells and you have some serious bongo innovation.ï»¿
- MEINL Free Ride Suspension System (patented in Germany)
- True Skin Cow Heads
- 8 mm strong tuning lugs
- 2.5 mm rounded SSR-Rims
- RAPC Technology
- 5 layers of plywood
Radial 5-Ply Wood Construction Bongos
- Accessory pouch
- L-shaped tuning key
- Tune Up Oil
- 6 3/4" & 8"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.