- J56922 000001001 J56922000001001
Meinl VivaRhythm Boom Series Timba Pre-tuned Napa Head
12 in. Sunshine
- Write a Review
The Meinl VivaRhythm Boom Series Timba was designed based on the sounds of traditional Samba music. The drum is 100% synthetic for ultimate drum circ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hand percussion that is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use.
The Meinl VivaRhythm Boom Series Timba was designed based on the sounds of traditional Samba music. The drum is 100% synthetic for ultimate drum circle or jam session performance, durability and experience. A pre-tuned Napa head creates naturally soft and warmer sounds with deeper tones in any setting, indoors our outside. The contoured synthetic shell provides a rich sound and is equipped with a non-slip rubber bottom.
100% synthetic shell Pre-tuned Napa head Non-slip rubber bottom
Provide a heartbeat for every drum circle. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.