- J19813 000000000 J19813000000000
NFUZD Audio NSPIRE Sound Module
- Write a Review
The NSPIRE range of electronic percussion is the fruits of four years worth of labour from the boffins at KHS. KHS has joined up with software firm F...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Electronic drums that will infuse a player with inspiration.
The NSPIRE range of electronic percussion is the fruits of four years worth of labour from the boffins at KHS. KHS has joined up with software firm FXpansion, resulting in the INFUZD range being shipped with a specially-tailored copy of drum sampling program BFD. This means that users will have thousands of kits at their fingertips right out of the box. In fact, you will have more than 55GB of 24-bit samples to choose from.
This sound module features 16-bit/44.1 KHz on-board samples which produce Advanced Drum Emulation. The range has been developed along with the expert help of session star Russ Miller and e-drum guru John Emrich and promises full stereo WAV samples with full frequency response.
- 16-bit/44.1 KHz on-board samples
- 55GB of pre-loaded samples
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.