- Product J46635
Paiste 2002 Black Big Beat
- Write a Review
Paiste's Black Label Big Beat cymbals represent a modern, yet timeless interpretation of the celebrated 2002 sound. The cymbals feature a distinct ha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Handmade cymbals offering Swiss quality and time-tested methods.
Paiste's Black Label Big Beat cymbals represent a modern, yet timeless interpretation of the celebrated 2002 sound. The cymbals feature a distinct hammering pattern for the 2002 family, a slightly darkened, semi-matted finish and simplified black logos to distinguish the Big Beat set.
In terms of sound, the cymbals are rooted in the world of 2002 Alloy, with its celebrated brilliance, clarity, precision and strength. Big Beat models add particular warmth, depth and complexity to the mix. They are perfect for broad, voluminous sound without being overly aggressive.
The individual cymbals are designed to be multifunctional and work well across the range as both crashes and rides. Despite their sizes, the cymbals feature excellent manageability and well controllable decay. Warm luscious crashes and an airy, defined ping over a wide multi-layered wash, and broad, musical bells are the hallmarks of the Big Beat singles.
With the 2002 Black Big Beat models, Paiste takes the 2002 sound into a new realm, while preserving the legendary 2002 heritage. Live or studio, these cymbals are decidedly multi-musical, well suited for a wide range of applications.
- Sizes (in):Multiple
- Cymbal Weight:Medium Thin
- Country of Origin:Switzerland
- Added Value:No
Cymbals cut to fill the pocket and beyond. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.