- H89149 000001000 H89149000001000
Paiste Twenty Custom Collection Metal Hats (Pair)
- Write a Review
This set of Paiste Twenty Custom Metal Hi-Hats are an immediate force on the backbeat. With a clean and warm metallic tone, these hats add texture to...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A pair of heavyweight hi-hats offering a cutting and penetrating tone.
This set of Paiste Twenty Custom Metal Hi-Hats are an immediate force on the backbeat. With a clean and warm metallic tone, these hats add texture to your sound while retaining an astonishing controllability. These brilliant-finish and powerful hi-hats are ideal for medium to extremely loud musical settings.
Forceful when closed, aggressive when opened. Add some might to your backbeat today!
Twenty Custom Collection Metal Hats (Pair)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.