- H72339 000001000 H72339000001000
Paiste Twenty Masters Collection Deep Ride
- Write a Review
The Paiste 24" Deep Ride weighs in at more than 10 pounds and was developed in collaboration with studio master John "JR" Robinson. John has embellis...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Crafted to the specs of studio master JR Robinson.
The Paiste 24" Deep Ride weighs in at more than 10 pounds and was developed in collaboration with studio master John "JR" Robinson. John has embellished hundreds of Top Chart tracks with his inimitable groove.
The "Signature Groove" logo recognizes his unique contribution to recording history. For his studio work JR requires a stylistically versatile ride cymbal that remains defined at all dynamic levels from quiet to loud and provides warmth and depth at the same time. The 24" Deep Ride features all these characteristics.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.