- J22997 000001000 J22997000001000
Pearl Elite Bongos, Thai Oak
7 in. and 8 in.
- Write a Review
Pearl's Elite Bongos feature Thai oak shells in a cherry eucalyptus with gold-plated hardware and the highest quality heads. The oak series features ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pearl's Elite Series bongos finished with premium features.
Pearl's Elite Bongos feature Thai oak shells in a cherry eucalyptus with gold-plated hardware and the highest quality heads. The oak series features Contour Crown Rims with a lower profile for greater comfort on your hands, and our exclusive Self-Aligning Washer System (S.A.W.S.) that isolates the tension hooks from the inner walls of the lugs for greater tuning ease.
- Thai oak shell
- Gold-plated hardware
- 7" and 9" head diameters
- Contour Crown rims
- Self-Aligning Washer System (S.A.W.S.)
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.