- J08347 000001000 J08347000001000
Pearl Key-Tuned Frame Drums Set
8, 10, 12, 14, 16 and 18 in.
- Write a Review
Frame drums like the Bodhr¡n and the Daf are played around the globe, spanning many musical genres and cultural borders. And now, Pearl provides thes...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pearl is proud to introduce the latest addition to their extensive percussion offering, presenting the Frame Drum collection!
Frame drums like the Bodhr¡n and the Daf are played around the globe, spanning many musical genres and cultural borders. And now, Pearl provides these fundamental instruments in a range of sizes, made with the quality on which Pearl's reputation was built.
Constructed of blended Asiatic hardwood and featuring a coated drumhead, the drums produce a full, open tone, and are drum-key tunable. This set of six drums includes sizes of 8", 10", 12", 14", 16", and 18".
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.