- H86486 000001001 H86486000001001
Pearl Masters MCX Series Snare Drum
Sequoia Red with Chrome Hardware 14x5.5
- Write a Review
Building upon the outstanding legacy of thin shell Masters Custom drums, the Pearl Masters Custom MCX Snare Drum offers projection and attack for the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The ultimate in Pearl drums now at a price point accessible to all.
Building upon the outstanding legacy of thin shell Masters Custom drums, the Pearl Masters Custom MCX Snare Drum offers projection and attack for the prefect bridge between player and audience. The warm, full-bodied tone offers great sensitivity and sustain for a very "live" sound.
The 6-ply, 100% Maple shell produces increased power with superb projection, along with a warm, full-bodied tone that offers great sensitivity and sustain. The drum also features Masters hardware including: MasterCast die-cast hoops, SR-017 vertical pull strainer, bridge lugs, steel tension rods with brass swivel nuts and Remo Ambassador heads.
For the ultimate "near-field" acoustic drum sound, there is simply no better choice than Masters MCX Maple.
- 6-Ply, 100% Premium Maple shells
- Masters professional drum hardware
- Masters bridge lugs with brass swivel nuts and steel tension rods
- MasterCast die-cast hoops
- Remo heads
Upgrade to the drums of percussion masters today.
- 14 x 5-1/2"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Sound
- Huge Tone
- Quality Crafted By Pearl
- No cons
- Jazz Clubs
- School Bands
- Small Venues
Comments about Pearl Masters MCX Series Snare Drum:
I have had a #407 Red Glass Snare(to match my kit) for 3 years now. I have a steel snare for my other kit. The MCX Snare can be tuned for any style or venue and sounds like a snare of the highest quality. The 6 ply Maple with Master Cast Hoops sing with bliss. You can tune it up for a Mitch Mitchell like Crack; or down for heavier projects. Love my MCX and the MCX Snare! Pearl is the best!