- #J38967 000002000 J38967000002000
Pearl Midtown Series 4-Piece Shell Pack
Black Cherry Glitter
- Write a Review
At home on the street or on stage, Pearl’s Midtown Kit is vital for the gigging drummer in the metropolitan groove. These drums are built on a founda...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Drums offering full-size play and tone in a compact footprint.
At home on the street or on stage, Pearl’s Midtown Kit is vital for the gigging drummer in the metropolitan groove. These drums are built on a foundation of 6-ply, 7.5mm poplar shells for softer mids and highs and a full low end.
The drum hardware offers 1.6 mm triple-flange hoops for crisp rimshots, Pearl OptiLoc suspension for enhanced tom resonance and a pedal lift for optimal kick beater positioning. Matching wood hoops gives the kick drum a classic contrast against the drum wrap. The drums are also fitted with Remo heads.
The Midtown's compact size makes it ideal for tight spaces, and quickly breaks down into an optional two gig bag set for quick transport. This portable shell pack costs less than many snare drums.
Cymbals and hardware sold separately.
- Bass Drum(s): 16 x 14 in.
- Tom(s): 10 x 7 in.
- Floor Tom(s): 13 x 12 in.
- Snare: 13 x 5-1/2 in.
- Total Pieces: 4
- Hardware: Not Applicable
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Poplar
- Construction: 6-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 7.5
- Bearing Edge: Info Not Available
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Traditional
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Low-Mass
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Wrap
- Country of Origin: China
Create an uptown sonic statement. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.