- #H75648 000002002 H75648000002002
Remo Tablatone Frame Drum
Brown and White Skyndeep Fish Skin 8 in.
- Write a Review
The Remo Tablatone frame drum features the Skyndeep Clear Tone drumhead, in your choice of 8", 10", or 12" sizes in traditional fish skin or red radi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Tabla/frame drum fusion!
The Remo Tablatone frame drum features the Skyndeep Clear Tone drumhead, in your choice of 8", 10", or 12" sizes in traditional fish skin or red radial graphics. The head produces pure tones and has a smooth textured surface and P3 inlay ring.
You can produce a wide range of frame drum and tabla-like tones by playing the drum's various surface areas.
The Tablatone has a rich palette of sounds to match its unusual looks.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.